Lastest Covid guidance: in light of the recent Scottish Government announcements and latest guidance, Vestry is taking the following measures:
1. Please remember to sanitise your hands as you come in, prior to and after communion and on your way out. Sanitiser will be available throughout the church.
2. Masks are required at all times in the building unless you are exempt.
3. Names and contact details will continue to be taken on the way in. In addition, the QR is on display (and on pew sheets) for you to scan to check into church.
4. While the online booking is not being reinstated, if you can please advise us of services you plan to attend to allow us to pre-empt any over capacity.
5. Social distancing of 1m is being reintroduced. Alternate pews will be used with measures taken to ensure different households are socially distanced.
6. People will be escorted to their seats.
7. Refreshments after the service are postponed until further notice.
8. There will be no singing of hymns during communion by the choir, this is to allow extra space for social distancing to take place whilst communion is administered.
The Scottish Government is advising people to take a lateral flow test before mixing with others, this includes coming to church. Please take a test on the day, before you attend. The symptoms of the Omicron variant are a lot closer to a cold. If you have a cold or cold symptoms it is recommended that you do not attend church.
Vaccines and booster doses can be booked across Scotland online now.
For more info head to the NHS Scotland website: