As part of Holy Trinity keeping connected, we are trying something new! Whilst we still connect online via our live services we can miss the chats as over a cuppa, in the pew, entering and leaving church. Alongside our Blether with HTD Facebook group we’d love to get to know you (the congregation) making friends and connections old and new through our new Friends of HTD questionnaire.
Next up we have Adrian Neville
Below are some things you may know or may find surprising to continue building friendships in our Holy Trinity community, even during lockdown.
- Name: Adrian Neville
- Where are you from: Originally from Londonderry in Northern Ireland I now live in Inverkeithing
- What is/was your occupation? I’m an Architect
- Explain a little about what faith is to you? My faith in Jesus Christ is the Centrepoint of my life.
- Favourite pastime/hobby? I go sailing
- Whats your connection to HTD? I’ve been worshipping at Holy Trinity since the end of 2018
- Favourite band? It would have to be “the undertones” as they are from my home town.
- Favourite film? That would have to be “The Quiet man” John Wayne in Ireland…what more could you ask for.
- Favourite hymn? Anything by Cecil Frances Alexander (All things bright and beautiful, there is a green hill far away etc ) as it takes me back to my Sunday School days. She looked out on Binevenagh as she wrote of the “purple headed mountain”
- Favourite colour. Green…the colour of George Bests N. Ireland football shirt…(photo attached)
- Top of the bucket List– would like to visit Israel